Early detecting is essential when it comes to surviving from cancer so you should know the possible warning signs when you do your regular breast check:
1. Lump in the breast or under the arm
– pay special attention to lumps that do not hurt, feel hard and have uneven edges.
– if you notice unusual lumps and tenderness in the underarm or breast area visit your doctor.
2. Unusual swelling under the arm
– feel carefully under your arm
– if there is any areas that feel unusually swollen visit your doctor.
3. Dimpled skin
– check if there are dimpling of the skin over the breast
– also check for general skin irritation
– if there are visit your doctor.
4. Changes in the skin around the nipple
– see if there is a change of colors, shapes or textures in the skin around your nipple
– if you notice changes in skin pigmentation visit your doctor.
5. Unusual swelling of one breast
– breasts aren’t exactly even
– however if you notice any unusual swelling visit your doctor .
6. Gland enlargement
– if you notice it in the breast or around the underarms visit your doctor.
Live healthy and amazing life …