Forget the expensive cure-all over-the-counter treatments and try a natural approach that nourishes and straightens without damaging:
1. Coconut Milk
- keeps the hair straight
- the antibacterial properties reduce the possibilities for scalp infection
- extract the juice from a coconut
- let it set on your hair for ten minutes
- beer is packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- it keeps the hair strong and sleek
- use flat beer as a final rinse after shampooing.
3. Aloe Vera
- use Aloe Vera to promote healthy growth
- the gel hydrates the hair
- make a condition for your hair by mixing : ½ cup (120 mL) warm oil and aloe gel
- wash off after thirty minutes and your hair will be straight.
4. Milk and Honey
- mix one cup (240 mL) of milk with one tablespoon (15 mL) of honey
- apply it to your hair
- milk is coupled with the cleansing properties
- honey keep your hair straight and shiny.
5. Castor Oil
- it hydrates from scalp to root
- coat your hair with castor oil,
- let it set on the hair for a few minutes
- note: don’t apply too much oil to the scalp because it will make your hair look greasy.
6. Fullers’ Earth
- it hydrate and repair damaged hair
- mix one cup (240 mL) of fuller’s earth with five tablespoons (75 mL) of rice flower
- mix in an egg to make a paste
- let it set on your hair for several minutes
- rich in minerals that promote healthy hair
- mash up two overripe bananas
- create a mask for your hair.
- celery can work as a natural straightener and stimulates hair growth
- soak the leaves in water
- use it as a spray on your hair for desired results.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
- it restores the natural pH level
- it enhances the overall look and feel of your hair
- mix two tablespoons (20 mL) of apple cider vinegar with one cup (240 mL)
- apply the mixture to your hair after shampooing.
- let it sit and for the air to dry it
Stay beautiful and live amazing life …